Personal Finance: How to become Debt Free
Do you want to be debt free? The constant pressure of debt can also damage your work, health, and relationships. Freeing yourself from debt can make your life better in just about every way.
When you’re carrying a lot of debt, the payments on that debt tie up a big chunk of your income. So, if you can find a way to pay off that debt early, suddenly you’ll have more money available every month.
The stress debt brings can damage your body as well as your mind, and having too much debt can actually raise your blood pressure. Knowing the benefits of being debt-free is one thing, but actually figuring out how to do it is another. Fortunately, there are lots of resources out there that can help – with this workshop we will cover tools and mindset to achieve financial freedom.
- Develop a financial game plan to pay off your debt in order to know with confidence how to tackle your finances.
- See different ways your lifestyle affects the ways you spend your money affecting your financial goals.
- Find creative ways to save the amount of money you spend
- Consider different methods of generating more money
- Coping with financial stress
The advantages of becoming debt free range from personal goals in life all the way to physical health. When you become debt free you can achieve: earlier retirement, less stress
better, cognitive function, fewer illness, better relationships
- Online. Computer Preparation
- No prerequisites are required for this course and a website is NOT required.
- This course will occur completely online using Zoom and Teams
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection
- Pre-work and course set up information will be emailed to all registered guests
- Each individual course participant must register to attend.
Individuals requiring real-time captioning/closed captions or other accommodations should contact SimpleX as soon as possible.