Project Management: Change the way you manage
Project management is the process of leading the work of a team to achieve goals and meet success criteria at a specified time. The primary challenge of project management is to achieve all of the project goals within the given constraints.
Learn the secrets to successful project management. How to create a plan, implement it, monitor progress, correct as necessary and deliver as promised. This one-day workshop will show you how to make projects an orderly progression of completed objectives, instead of a helter-skelter race with disaster.
- Master the art of project planning, and organize your project without omissions, mistakes or miscalculations.
- Use better communication techniques to get the cooperation, support and resources that are vital to the project’s success.
- Root out waste in every stage of the project — wasted time, money and effort that endanger a project’s success.
- Identify and use indispensable planning and scheduling tools that assure the project is implemented exactly as planned.
- Estimate time and costs with pinpoint accuracy, using a simple three point approach that reduces the risk of costly delays and errors.
Project managers are leaders. They need to motivate their teams as well as plan, monitor and report on their progress. It’s a job that requires many hats. They must have strong communication skills and be able to clearly connect with both stakeholders and the project team. Register for this workshop and gain the correct skills to manage any project effectively.
- Online. Computer Preparation
- No prerequisites are required for this course and a website is NOT required.
- This course will occur completely online using Zoom and Teams
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection
- Pre-work and course set up information will be emailed to all registered guests
- Each individual course participant must register to attend.
Individuals requiring real-time captioning/closed captions or other accommodations should contact SimpleX as soon as possible.