In this intensive, interactive program, you acquire a proven framework for maximizing the value of your negotiation, whether you are behind the bargaining table with a client or across the table with an opposing party. Engaged with a professional group of peers, you will participate in discussions and simulations that cover a range of complex scenarios.
It will provide you with individualized, personality-based insights as well as a detailed map of the hidden psychology underlying negotiation moves and tactics. You will come away with both enhanced negotiation capabilities and the confidence you need to apply these skills effectively in every aspect of your life.
- Acquire a systematic framework for analyzing and understanding negotiation
- Assess and heighten your awareness of your strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator
- Learn how to create and maximize value in negotiations
- Gain problem-solving techniques for distributing value fairly while strengthening relationships
- Develop skills to deal with difficult negotiators and hard-bargaining tactics
- Learn how to match the process to the context
- Discover how effectively to manage and coordinate across and behind-the-table negotiations